Translate

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Citing your sources!

It is important to cite your sources to avoid plagiarism!!


Watch this video about plagiarism. What did you think? How would you feel if someone stole your original music, book, drawing and called it their own work. 

Plagiarism video

Comment below.



How can you make sure you don't plagiarise??

Use citations!!

Here is a free tool to help you...

Easybib

Use Time for Kids website to read an article and practice making a citation.
Time for Kids

14 comments:

  1. I would feel terrible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would feel angry and want to sue them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would want revenge and I would feel cheated

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would feel angry and possibly want to sue them.
    I also would feel horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would feel cheated and would want revenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would feel very bad and angry

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would feel furious. I would also feel upset because someone stole something that I made.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would feel cheated and sad. I would also be really mad and want to ask them to take it down.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I made a comment but it didn't work. ;(

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would feel fustrated and also mad. That is because if I told people it was my work they wouldn't believe me. Also because the person is getting all the credit for my work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i would feel sad because I couldn't do anything about it because I don't have a copyrite. i would also feel really angry that it wasn't mine anymore

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would fell like a cowtipper.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would feel furious and jeleous. I would feel jeleous because somebody else would get credit for my hard work. It would be beyond unfair, it would be tyranny.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment on my blog!